Dr. Adnan Seljuki MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Decatur, AL

May 10th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Seljuki has been my fathers doctor for many years. He takes the time to explain & educate my dad, as he's not complaint with many issues. The doctor also has visited him on two different hospital admissions, & it's rare these days to find a doctor who will treat and admit their own patients. We've had the same nurse on all visits over the years, that speaks volumes for his great staff. He's a Compassionate & knowledgable Doctor, highly recommended.

September 28th, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor and his staff. They are all very caring people. I highly recommend him to everyone looking for a doctor. You will not be disappointed.

August 4th, 2015
My mom's was not even diagnosed he said he knew kidney well
My mom was bleeding for a while we kept going to him he doesn't want to treat sick people just healthy people he told us to go to the emergency room we never did see him the doctor found there found out that she had kidney cancer.

April 21st, 2011
I saw this dr. after an ER visit in which I thought he seemed knowledgeable and caring. At his office, however, he did not seem to want to listen to me and treated me like a dumb blonde. This office staff was nice the first time and them rude after that. When I called to make an appointment for thyroid because I was desperate from my cardio symptoms I was told by his office staff that he would no longer see me because he no longer would treat anyone without insurance, EVEN THOUGH I PAID CASH EVERY TIME AND WOULD CONTINUE TO. I asked them where a person with no insurance was supposed to get medical care and they said they did not know. Whatever happened to "do no harm"? They could have at least grandfathered in their old patients who had no insurance instead of just dropping us. That is not a caring doctor. Now I have no where to go to the doctor at all because I can not find a doctor to handle thyroid with no insurance!