A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Trabulsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Trabulsi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Trabulsi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trabulsi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Trabulsi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann - Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Trabulsi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adnan Trabulsi practice?
- Dr. Adnan Trabulsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Adnan Trabulsi practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.