A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Trabulsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Trabulsi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Trabulsi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trabulsi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Trabulsi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann - Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trabulsi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adnan Trabulsi practice?
Dr. Adnan Trabulsi practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.