A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Zafar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zafar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zafar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Zafar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Zafar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Shoals Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Zafar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adnan Zafar practice?
- Dr. Adnan Zafar has 1 office location.
Dr. Adnan Zafar practices Psychiatry near Florence, AL.
See Florence Psychiatrists.