A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Zawani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Zawani is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zawani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zawani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Zawani, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zawani graduated from King Saud Univ, Coll Of Med, (U Of Riyadh) Riyadh.
Dr. Zawani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Bakr Zawani MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan B. Zawani practice?
- Dr. Adnan Zawani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Zawani practices Psychiatry and Neurology near Souderton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Easton, PA.
See Souderton Psychiatrists and Souderton Neurologists.