A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Zawani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Zawani is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Zawani, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zawani graduated from King Saud Univ, Coll Of Med, (U Of Riyadh) Riyadh.
Dr. Zawani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Bakr Zawani MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adnan B. Zawani practice?
- Dr. Adnan Zawani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Zawani practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Easton, PA.
See Lancaster Neurologists and Lancaster Psychiatrists.