A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Zawani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Zawani is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Zawani, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zawani graduated from King Saud Univ, Coll Of Med, (U Of Riyadh) Riyadh.
Dr. Zawani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Bakr Zawani MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan B. Zawani practice?
- Dr. Adnan Zawani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Zawani practices Psychiatry and Neurology near Souderton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Easton, PA.
See Souderton Psychiatrists and Souderton Neurologists.