Dr. Adolfo Dulay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adolfo Dulay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017

Wait time is ridiculous, can't make an appointment they only take walk ins so their is always a lot of people! After they reach a limit of 30 they will not accept anymore patients, I think that is ridiculous! Madison is a small town there are not many doctors to chose from. Staff up front is very rude, but staff in the back(lady who checks blood pressure and weight) is very nice!

September 2nd, 2010

DO NOT GO HERE

I do not know how this Docters office has stayed in business. My only though would be because they accept medicaid and as we all know there are not a lot of Dr offices who do accept madicaid. This office was very rude. The woman up front basically implied I was stupid. I asked to speak to the office manager and she told me to go to the ER without even diagnosing me. The Dr overheard everthing in the back and didnt do anything to stop this woman from being so rude to me. I went to another DR afterward and found out they have the reputation of being that way. There are THREE other docters in town & a health department.. DO NOT GO HERE! This office should not even be in business!

September 1st, 2010

Horrible service up front and back!

I had just moved here to madison. I got a bad chest cold and looked up drs in the area and this office came up. As I signed in and gave Maryann my insurance information she demanded that since my insurance was covered by my dad that they had to have my dads social. I called me dad and she refuse to speak with him so I called my insurance company. They told me that Maryann lied to me that it was not a law and they could submit it if they wanted to. The office manager ( the dr wife) came in. At that time I was crying and it was obivious how sick I was I tried talking to her and she didn't want to hear anything I had to say. She told me to leave! My insurance was on the phone and they over heard how rude I was being treated and told me they will find me another dr that I should not have to deal with that being so sick. I was in the office a total of 2 hours. The other patients in there were even telling me how she was being so mean to me. The dr himself overheard everything and didn't even try to help. I do not know how these people are in business. I will report them to the bbb. There are other drs in this area that will treat you much better. Please do not give these horrible people your money or services as they do not deserve it.

April 12th, 2017