A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adolfo Grieg, MD, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Extreme Infant Immaturity, Newborn Medicine Neonatology, and Premature Infant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grieg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grieg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System -Staten Island University HospitalNorth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grieg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Grieg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adolfo F. Grieg practice?
Dr. Adolfo Grieg practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.