A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Grieg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adolfo Grieg, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Grieg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grieg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Francisco Grieg DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo F. Grieg practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Grieg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adolfo Grieg practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Pediatricians.