A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from Univ. Verzcruzana -Veracruz.
Dr. Maldonado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Maldonado MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo Maldonado practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Maldonado has 1 office location.
Dr. Adolfo Maldonado practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.