A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolfo Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Martinez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Westchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Roman Martinez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo R. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adolfo Martinez practices General Practice near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami General Practitioners.