A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolfo Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Martinez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Westchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Roman Martinez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo R. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Adolfo Martinez practices General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami General Practitioners.