A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Millan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolfo Millan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Millan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Millan MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo Millan practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Millan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adolfo Millan practices Neurology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Loxahatchee, FL.
See West Palm Beach Neurologists.