A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolfo Molina is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Molina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- I Don`T Go To Hospital Anymore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Felix Molina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo F. Molina practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Adolfo Molina practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors.