A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Molina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- I Don`T Go To Hospital Anymore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Felix Molina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo F. Molina practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Adolfo Molina practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors and Atlanta General Practitioners.