A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolfo Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adolfo Morales, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Morales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Pablo Morales MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo P. Morales practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Adolfo Morales practices Ophthalmology near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Ophthalmologists.