A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolfo Morales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adolfo Morales, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Morales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Pablo Morales MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo P. Morales practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Morales has 6 office locations.
Dr. Adolfo Morales practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Falfurrias, TX and Sun City, AZ.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.