A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adolfo Morales, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Morales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Pablo Morales MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo P. Morales practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Adolfo Morales practices Ophthalmology near Falfurrias, TX.
See Falfurrias Ophthalmologists.