A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolfo Prettelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolfo Prettelt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prettelt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adolfo Prettelt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prettelt graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prettelt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolfo Ernesto Prettelt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adolfo E. Prettelt practice?
- Dr. Adolfo Prettelt has 1 office location.
Dr. Adolfo Prettelt practices Family Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians.