Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adolfo Soto
Dr. Adolfo Soto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL, with other offices in Bullhead City, AZ and Naples, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Soto is affiliated with Bethesda Heart Hospital, Western AZ Regional Medical Center and Colorado River Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Adolfo Soto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adolfo Soto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.
Dr. Daniel Picard
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Boynton Beach, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Miguel Jennings
Internal Medicine, Residency
Boynton Beach, FL 0 mi
Dr. Sonia Cuellar Mejia
Boynton Beach, FL 0 mi15