Dr. Adolfo Torrez Jr MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2017
Flirting by this doctor NOT wanted!
A doctor should address your symptoms not approach you as a sex object! I did not appreciate his attempts to be "cute". Can't the VA get someone that treats me like a person that needs medical care. I would fire this guy. I will never get treated by this guy again.

July 31st, 2012
This is the worst, most ridiculous, most uncaring doctor I have ever been to. I have asthma, and I needed a new nebulizer urgently. I called, told them that I couldn't breathe, and was told that they would not call my pharmacist and approve my perscription. I was told to come into the office to see the doctor. Upon arrival, not only did they not have any sense of urgency, the secretary was extremely rude and told me to walk across the street to get change from a restaurant because she did not $15 in change to give me. After that, they made me wait 30 minutes to see the doctor knowing that I was very short of breathe. Once the doctor finally got to me, he was nonchalant and took his time. He told me that I should've went to urgent care if I was such in a rush. I wish they would've told me that when I had originally called! I have never been treated so inhumanely. I could have died right in the office, and they would not have cared. For shame!
Doctor's Response

I do not believe this patient's comments are for the correct physician. I only work in an emergency department for the government, have no office, and work only in the panhandle of florida seeing military dependents. Please have the patient redirect the noted comments to the appropriate physician. Thank you.

November 19th, 2015