A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolph Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolph Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolph Harper MD is a male Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adolph Harper practice?
- Dr. Adolph Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adolph Harper practices Gynecology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.