A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolph Herath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolph Herath is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herath
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Herath Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herath graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Herath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Mo Mental Health Cen, Farmington, Mo
- Mineral Area Reg Med Ctr, Farmington, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolph Jamnalal Herath MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adolph J. Herath practice?
- Dr. Adolph Herath has 1 office location.
Dr. Adolph Herath practices Psychiatry near Farmington, MO.
See Farmington Psychiatrists.