A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolph Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolph Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adolph Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolph William Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adolph W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Adolph Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adolph Johnson practices Family Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Family Physicians.