A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolph Mares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolph Mares, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mares
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mares graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Mares has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
- Seton Medical Center Harker Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolph Mares MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adolph Mares practice?
- Dr. Adolph Mares has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adolph Mares practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harker Heights, TX.
See Harker Heights Internists and Harker Heights Cardiologists.