A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolphus Anekwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolphus Anekwe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Anekwe graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Anekwe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolphus A Anekwe MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adolphus A. Anekwe practice?
- Dr. Adolphus Anekwe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adolphus Anekwe practices Internal Medicine near Gary, IN.
See Gary Internists.