A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolphus Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolphus Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital - Fort Worth Southwest
- Regency Hospital - Ft. Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolphus Ray Lewis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adolphus R. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Adolphus Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Adolphus Lewis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.