A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adolphus Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adolphus Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital - Fort Worth Southwest
- Regency Hospital - Ft. Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adolphus Ray Lewis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adolphus R. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Adolphus Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Adolphus Lewis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.