Dr. Adonis Al-Botros MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2016
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!
The office is a dump. There are stains on the cushions. There is duct tape on the carpet. The staff is extremely rude. The phone rings off the wall. During my session, a woman walked into the doctor's office, door was closed, and discussed another patient in front of me. The doctor yelled at me as to why I was there, even though it was clearly written in my medical information I provided to him,that my previous psychiatrist had diagnosed me, but could not treat me because he was moving out of state. He kept going back and through the information I submitted, the info for new patients I had completed, and my referral from my doctor. He was not prepared for my appointment. He wanted me to use the pharmacy in the waiting room because he said Walgreens would not fill a lower dose of a medication I was taking. Bull! My prescription did not even come from Walgreens and the pharmacy that it did, indicated they would have filled the prescription; they do it all the time. Do not even think about going to him if you have a problem of any kind! Thank goodness my doctor worked with me until she found a doctor who was well aware of my issues and how to treat them!

November 12th, 2015
Best doctor ever!
Greatest doc ever! Saved my life. Send everyone I know to him!

November 12th, 2015
Professional staff despite obstacles from patients
A few patients in the office were horrendous to staff and made the front desk cry. The staff was very professional despite being treated so poorly. I commend the staff and hope I am never scheduled at the same time as those people again.

May 27th, 2015
Inept
Flippant and rapid. Thinks he knows more than he does. Does not bother to take his time and listen.

May 14th, 2015
HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF
If you want a horrible office staff that is consistently rude and OVERCHARGES for paperwork - This is the Doctor to go too. Charged me $25 PER PAGE for my FMLA paperwork. I called around to many offices and found out it is normal for $10 - $25 TOTAL for paperwork to be filled out. Yes this office charged me $100 - or they wouldn't even start the paperwork for me. MONEY HUNGRY - The PA in the office is great and the Dr himself is nice and listens to you, but honestly.... I can't deal with rude people giving me dirty looks and taking advantage of my situation by trying to nickel and dime me to death. I am currently looking for a new Doctor.

November 16th, 2014
This was the strangest doctors appointment ever! He prescribes drugs but then wants to drug test you?! I went to him a couple of times and after each appointment I left feeling confused about my treatment plan. His staff is confused & the environment was not comfortable.

July 18th, 2013
Terrible Expeirence
Wait time was always up to or longer than an hour. As a patient with PTSD and severe anxiety, I couldn't even wait in the waiting room. He was very dismissive and condescending towards me. I was seeing him for nearly a year when he prescribed me many different medications, many of witch interacted with each other to have severe side effects. All of which he brushed off to say it was my fault. He did not take any time.to get to know you. When I was at my worst he told me I had never looked better. I would not reccomend to my worst enemy. Disappointing ad and time consuming with no good results.

February 27th, 2012
THIS DOCTOR WAS TRULY AMAZING. HE WAS PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING. HE TOOK THE TIME TO LISTEN TO ME AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY. HE IS THE BEST!!!

February 20th, 2012
Oustanding Physician. I would recommend him to everyone I know!

January 25th, 2012
Very good doctor,smart,quickly picks up on your behavior and feelings.Works with you thoroughly. Listens well and is willing and patient to find the problem.