A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adonis Lorenzana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adonis Lorenzana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adonis Lorenzana, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzana graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lorenzana has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorenzana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adonis Lorenzana practice?
Dr. Adonis Lorenzana practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Novi, MI.
See Mount Clemens Pediatric Specialists.