A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adonis Sfera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adonis Sfera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adonis Sfera, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sfera graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Sfera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adonis Sfera MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adonis Sfera practice?
- Dr. Adonis Sfera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adonis Sfera practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Psychiatrists.