A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adoor Amanullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adoor Amanullah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Amanullah graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Amanullah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amanullah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans