A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adoor Amanullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adoor Amanullah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Amanullah graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amanullah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adoor Amanullah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Adoor Amanullah practice?
- Dr. Adoor Amanullah has 1 office location.
Dr. Adoor Amanullah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians and Troy Pediatric Specialists.