Dr. Adour Adrouny MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology San Jose, CA

February 22nd, 2012
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!
I have been in to many doctors but doctor Adrouny have the time to ask me all the question i need to say who also can do that? trust me not one..I know i am in good hands now and all my problem will be solve after so many years going to one doctor to other,Dr. Adrouny my God give you health and knowledge for many years to come i wish everyone out there find a doctor so nice like you.

January 5th, 2011
patient with a warning for others
I was a patient for a short while, but the doctor mostly concerned with during extremely fast exams, billing the most possible, and has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. I think he used to be good, and therefore was recommended, but I would never suggest that anyone see him for any reasons. There are many good doctors. His staff is very hit or miss and can been exceptionally rude depending which of many different seemingly temps are working a given day. I would rate his courtesy and professionalism at less than one, if it were possible. Maybe he is good by eastern european standards, where many people tend to be rude as a norm.