A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adre Duplessis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adre Duplessis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adre Duplessis, MD, MBBS is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplessis graduated from University Of Cape Town.More Education & Awards
Dr. Duplessis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duplessis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adre J. Duplessis practice?
Dr. Adre Duplessis practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Washington Pediatricians, Washington Neurologists, and Washington Psychiatrists.