A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adre Duplessis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adre Duplessis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adre Duplessis, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplessis graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duplessis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adre J Duplessis MBBS and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adre J. Duplessis practice?
- Dr. Adre Duplessis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adre Duplessis practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Washington Neurologists.