A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrea Benkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrea Benkoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benkoff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Benkoff has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrea R G Benkoff MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adrea R. Benkoff practice?
- Dr. Adrea Benkoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrea Benkoff practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.