A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrene Sellers-Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrene Sellers-Scott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrene Sellers-Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellers-Scott graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Sellers-Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrene Michelle Sellers-Scott MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adrene M. Sellers-Scott practice?
- Dr. Adrene Sellers-Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrene Sellers-Scott practices Pediatrics near Forest Park, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucker, GA.
See Forest Park Pediatricians.