Overall Review

October 2nd, 2014
Failed Strabismus Surgery
She is a worst surgeon, and her friendliness is decisive... She had a failed strabismus surgery on my right eye. At the time of per-surgical consultation she told me that I just need a single surgery and my eye's alignment would be 100% perfect. After my failed surgery she was saying that she can't predict the result before the actual surgery is done. Even while I was showing her that my eye remains in the same position she was still emphasizing that the alignment is 95% corrected. She was acting like a fraud car mechanic. She said to me'' Don't you think it's perfect?'' Does it depend on thinking? I think therefore I'm? or it a material truth? Never fall into her trap... I still regret as to why have I got the surgery done to her...

October 19th, 2013
Very Pleased.
Brought my 3 month old for a general exam and a clogged tear duct; even though the appointment time was a suggestion and some of the staff members somewhat rude I quickly got over it. Very professional, informative. As soon as my sons appointment was done I went back in line and scheduled one for myself. Highly recommended...

May 4th, 2013
Extremely Happy
I highly recommend Dr. Burrows. I had Strabismus Surgery performed my eyes look amazing. She has changed my life. Her professionalism is at the highest level. She is very friendly and warm. Dr. Burrows is very sure and confident in her skills and I thank God for her expertise and knowledge that she brings to the Ophthalmology Industry. Englewood Office

May 2nd, 2013
Awful experience!
This doctor also practices in Clifton, NJ. Her office is disgusting and overcrowded. The wait was over an hour,for both visits. My daughter was fitted for contacts and they were not working well so we returned a week later for a re-check. The prescriptiion was changed and the office assistant pulled the tester lenses -- they were the wrong contacts. My daughter realized that she needed a rt. lense for the astigmitism but it was overlooked. The Dr. said to put them in anyway. She did and was rechecked. She couldn't see clearly so the doctor pulled other tester lenses and was in such a hurry that she insisted on putting them into her eyes to be quick. She lost the contacts in my daughters eyes and fished around for 10 minutes. Finally they were in and felt great. Worked well. I requested the written prescription and she said to wear the tester lenses for a few days and if all went well she would fax or mail the prescription. When I called to request the fax, the office demanded that we return once again. I reminded them of the conversation and the previous 2 visits and they said that this was the policy. I asked to speak to the doctor but she would not speak to me. I felt very deceived. My husband went up to the office to demand our records so we could go to another doctor and they "couldn't find" the file. He returned the following morning and the doctor did provide the prescription. When I attempted to order the new lenses online, realized the the two eyes were transposed and the Dr. ordered the astigmatism lense for the wrong eye. I have absolutely NO faith in this doctor and will never return. I'm going out of network for a recheck. Awful experience!

January 20th, 2013
Dr. Burrows is fantastic, she has a great attitude, is very easy to talk to and always has a smile on her face. Her work is extremely effective. I would definitely recommend her!

January 18th, 2013
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! i scheduled an appointment for 3.15 PM and before that i asked if they need any referral from my primary doctor.No you just need your Insurance card i was told.On the day of my appointment i have to wait till 4 PM and finally when my number came she rudely told me that she is a specialist and need a referral and just walked away from me.Anyway i called my doctor office had them Fax the referral and her assistant tells me we need doctors Id number on the referral letter.I yelled at them and just left the Office. One more thing as soon as walk into the office you will see nice show cases with glasses displayed Gucci, Prada and all high brand names.. so you will have a vibe what kind of medical office they are running.This is the worst doctor experience in my life.

July 27th, 2012

the best doctor
Best I've ever seen

November 11th, 2010
best doctor
one of the best doctors I've ever been to. I loved her professonalism, her great care and I will never go anywhere else.

September 2nd, 2010
The hours are a HUGE inconvenience, in addition to that the office is shared with another docter whose staff have no interest in tending to Dr. Burrows patients in her absence. Unfortunately the Dr. is also not in tune with the benefits of each patient and therefore charges as she sees fit.

January 7th, 2010
Never would recommend Dr Burrows
I was told to visit pediatric Ophthalmologist for my 3 month old lazy eye. Dr Adria Burrows informed us our daughter could not see close-up and needed a strong prescription. I went for a 2nd and 3rd opion and my daughter is now 2yrs old and can see perfectly fine without any need for glasses. I cring at the thought of if I filled out the script for "goggles". Terrible!