Ophthalmologist

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Failed Strabismus Surgery show details Failed Strabismus Surgery
by Muhammad on Oct 2nd, 2014

She is a worst surgeon, and her friendliness is decisive... She had a failed strabismus surgery on my right eye. At the time of per-surgical consultation she told me that I just need a single surgery and my eye's alignment would be 100% perfect. After my failed surgery she was saying that she can't predict the result before the actual surgery is done. Even while I was showing her that my eye remains in the same position she was still emphasizing that the alignment is 95% corrected. She was acting like a fraud car mechanic. She said to me'' Don't you think it's perfect?'' Does it depend on thinking? I think therefore I'm? or it a material truth? Never fall into her trap... I still regret as to why have I got the surgery done to her...

Very Pleased. show details Very Pleased.
by C Moreno on Oct 19th, 2013

Brought my 3 month old for a general exam and a clogged tear duct; even though the appointment time was a suggestion and some of the staff members somewhat rude I quickly got over it. Very professional, informative. As soon as my sons appointment was done I went back in line and scheduled one for myself. Highly recommended...

Extremely Happy show details Extremely Happy
by Sandra C. on May 4th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Burrows. I had Strabismus Surgery performed my eyes look amazing. She has changed my life. Her professionalism is at the highest level. She is very friendly and warm. Dr. Burrows is very sure and confident in her skills and I thank God for her expertise and knowledge that she brings to the Ophthalmology Industry. Englewood Office

Awful experience! show details Awful experience!
by Ricky on May 2nd, 2013

This doctor also practices in Clifton, NJ. Her office is disgusting and overcrowded. The wait was over an hour,for both visits. My daughter was fitted for contacts and they were not working well so we returned a week later for a re-check. The prescriptiion was changed and the office assistant pulled the tester lenses -- they were the wrong contacts. My daughter realized that she needed a rt. lense for the astigmitism but it was overlooked. The Dr. said to put them in anyway. She did and was rechecked. She couldn't see clearly so the doctor pulled other tester lenses and was in such a hurry that she insisted on putting them into her eyes to be quick. She lost the contacts in my daughters eyes and fished around for 10 minutes. Finally they were in and felt great. Worked well. I requested the written prescription and she said to wear the tester lenses for a few days and if all went well she would fax or mail the prescription. When I called to request the fax, the office demanded that we return once again. I reminded them of the conversation and the previous 2 visits and they said that this was the policy. I asked to speak to the doctor but she would not speak to me. I felt very deceived. My husband went up to the office to demand our records so we could go to another doctor and they "couldn't find" the file. He returned the following morning and the doctor did provide the prescription. When I attempted to order the new lenses online, realized the the two eyes were transposed and the Dr. ordered the astigmatism lense for the wrong eye. I have absolutely NO faith in this doctor and will never return. I'm going out of network for a recheck. Awful experience!

by Mansour Farsijany on Jan 20th, 2013

Dr. Burrows is fantastic, she has a great attitude, is very easy to talk to and always has a smile on her face. Her work is extremely effective. I would definitely recommend her!

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! show details HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 18th, 2013

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! i scheduled an appointment for 3.15 PM and before that i asked if they need any referral from my primary doctor.No you just need your Insurance card i was told.On the day of my appointment i have to wait till 4 PM and finally when my number came she rudely told me that she is a specialist and need a referral and just walked away from me.Anyway i called my doctor office had them Fax the referral and her assistant tells me we need doctors Id number on the referral letter.I yelled at them and just left the Office. One more thing as soon as walk into the office you will see nice show cases with glasses displayed Gucci, Prada and all high brand names.. so you will have a vibe what kind of medical office they are running.This is the worst doctor experience in my life.

Jul 27th, 2012

Great doctor

Jan 12th, 2012

Great Doctor. Highly Recommended

the best doctor show details the best doctor
Jan 15th, 2011

Best I've ever seen

best doctor show details best doctor
Nov 11th, 2010

one of the best doctors I've ever been to. I loved her professonalism, her great care and I will never go anywhere else.

Sep 2nd, 2010

The hours are a HUGE inconvenience, in addition to that the office is shared with another docter whose staff have no interest in tending to Dr. Burrows patients in her absence. Unfortunately the Dr. is also not in tune with the benefits of each patient and therefore charges as she sees fit.

Never would recommend Dr Burrows show details Never would recommend Dr Burrows
by Concerned Mother on Jan 7th, 2010

I was told to visit pediatric Ophthalmologist for my 3 month old lazy eye. Dr Adria Burrows informed us our daughter could not see close-up and needed a strong prescription. I went for a 2nd and 3rd opion and my daughter is now 2yrs old and can see perfectly fine without any need for glasses. I cring at the thought of if I filled out the script for "goggles". Terrible!

Oct 16th, 2009

Dr. Burrows was one of the best doctors I've ever seen. Very caring and beautiful too! Very professional, beautiful office and great patient repoir.

Oct 16th, 2009

Dr. Burrows was wonderful. She is friendly, knowledgeable and just very professional. She gave me great glasses I can see from and I will always go to her for my eye care. I recommend her highly.

Irresponsible Doctor show details Irresponsible Doctor
Oct 12th, 2009

I took my two and a half month old daughter to see Dr. Burrows regarding a swollen eye lid and was told to get her an MRI. I tried making that appointment twice and it was given away because it took me close to a month to get Dr Burrows to send an accurate referral to the hospital. Once the referral got in, the hospital called to say they were canceling the third appointment I had made because Dr Burrows had my insurance company authorize the MRI to the wrong hospital. I am appalled by her lack of concern for the health of my daughter who is now being told her diagnosis may cause blindness if not properly treated.

by mellissima on Jun 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I love Dr. Burrows!! She's very caring, funny and attentive. I never wait too long in her waiting room and she usually has me out the door in less than 20 minutes (all while giving me a thorough eye exam) Once I muster up the courage, I'm going t

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Best Eye Doctor! show details Best Eye Doctor!
by mellissima at Citysearch on Jun 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com