Pediatrician, Gastroenterologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2014

if you have an emergency during office hours, dont expect to have to staff get a hold of the doctor or nurse practioner. Your child could be dying and the office staff wouldnt care.

|  She walked the additional mile 4 my son...  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

My son was having a difficult time gaining weight and keeping his formula down and Dr Condino walked the additional mile to find out what was going on with him.She ordered test that were out of her specialty area just so she could help my little boy...she did it acting not just as a doctor but also as a mom. She's not sitting up in a tall pedestal like others doctors...she is right next to you when you need her....

|  Very smart and great with kids  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I brought my 10 year old daughter to Dr. Condino at my pediatrician's suggestion. My child has trouble swallowing. Dr. Condino really knows what she is doing! She found a root cause for us within a week - and we had been searching for months! She also talked to my daughter in a very upbeat, positive, 'we will fix this' manner. I highly recommend her!

|  Fantatstic  |  show details
by Jeff S. on Jul 6th, 2010

So nice, so smart, very patient, very caring.The staff is awesome.My daughter has a serious case of Crohns and I couldn't imagine anybody else taking care of her. Dr. Condino is one of those doctors who really did find their calling. The ARNP, Cassisy, is impressive too. She always follows up and never leaves us guessing. Love her too.The staff is just as committed. Kelly is one of a kind; they all are.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2009

My son loves going to visit Dr. Condino! Great waiting area and they cater to the kids.