Dr. Adria Wilkes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
My children and I love and trust Dr Wilkes.

July 10th, 2013
Love her!!!
Dr. Wilkes has always taken the time to listen to my questions and concerns, and she does a great job at giving me thorough answers. She's great with my 13 mo old son, even when he's cranky because he's sick. We recently moved about 40 minutes away from Savannah, but I still make the drive for my son to see Dr. Wilkes because of the ease of getting appointments and I trust her judgment with my child's care.

October 1st, 2012
We love Dr. Wilkes
As a mother of two little girls, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Wilkes. She was recommended to us by one of my friends and I am so thankful. She always takes time to sit with you and address all of your questions and concerns. My girls love her because she actually takes the time to talk to them and ask them questions. She is very knowledgeable and gives great advice. She is very professional and a great doctor. She really cares about her patients, which goes a long way with a mother. I have recommended her to all of my friends and we all just rave about her. We love Dr. Wilkes!

August 26th, 2012
You really can't find a better doctor!!!
For the past four years, Dr. Adria Wilkes has gone above and beyond in the care of my two little boys. She is compassionate, professional and understanding of all of my concerns. What I particularly love about Dr. Wilkes, is that she is always there for her patients!! Not to mention - my boys are immediately put at ease when she walks into the office. I have referred several friends and family members to Dr. Wilkes, to which they have all fallen in love with the top notch care they receive from her as well as those among her staff. Thank you Dr. Wilkes for doing what you do best...caring for our youth!

April 14th, 2012
My daughter, husband and I love Dr. Wilkes!
Dr. Wilkes has been with my daughter since she was born (almost 2). She is always patient, kind, knowledgeable and thorough. Our experiences with her have always been wonderful. Right after our daughter's birth we had a concern and Dr. Wilkes immediately addressed our concern and made appropriate referrals to other physicians to move forward. I recommend her to everyone. Her staff has called to follow up with us for Dr. Wilkes on several occassions. We love Dr. Wilkes!!

May 2nd, 2011
Andy
She was very knowledgeable and my child is very comfortable with her. Very pleased with my experience. All of the physicians at this practice are well respected and I have had good experiences with several of them.

November 29th, 2010
She's the best
As a 50+ new single male guardian of an energetic 3 year old, Dr. Wilkes and the staff put me at ease for at least one great concern-healthcare! She was great with the little girl and me; patient, respectful, and kind. In addition, her staff really went above and beyond to help me with some prior medical history in another state. I rest easier knowing this little one has a great doctor.

September 4th, 2010
Absolutely love this doctor.