Dr. Adria Wilkes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adria Wilkes?

February 29th, 2016

My children and I love and trust Dr Wilkes.

July 11th, 2013

Love her!!!

Dr. Wilkes has always taken the time to listen to my questions and concerns, and she does a great job at giving me thorough answers. She's great with my 13 mo old son, even when he's cranky because he's sick. We recently moved about 40 minutes away from Savannah, but I still make the drive for my son to see Dr. Wilkes because of the ease of getting appointments and I trust her judgment with my child's care.

August 26th, 2012

You really can't find a better doctor!!!

For the past four years, Dr. Adria Wilkes has gone above and beyond in the care of my two little boys. She is compassionate, professional and understanding of all of my concerns. What I particularly love about Dr. Wilkes, is that she is always there for her patients!! Not to mention - my boys are immediately put at ease when she walks into the office. I have referred several friends and family members to Dr. Wilkes, to which they have all fallen in love with the top notch care they receive from her as well as those among her staff. Thank you Dr. Wilkes for doing what you do best...caring for our youth!

April 14th, 2012

My daughter, husband and I love Dr. Wilkes!

Dr. Wilkes has been with my daughter since she was born (almost 2). She is always patient, kind, knowledgeable and thorough. Our experiences with her have always been wonderful. Right after our daughter's birth we had a concern and Dr. Wilkes immediately addressed our concern and made appropriate referrals to other physicians to move forward. I recommend her to everyone. Her staff has called to follow up with us for Dr. Wilkes on several occassions. We love Dr. Wilkes!!

May 2nd, 2011

Andy

She was very knowledgeable and my child is very comfortable with her. Very pleased with my experience. All of the physicians at this practice are well respected and I have had good experiences with several of them.

November 29th, 2010

She's the best

As a 50+ new single male guardian of an energetic 3 year old, Dr. Wilkes and the staff put me at ease for at least one great concern-healthcare! She was great with the little girl and me; patient, respectful, and kind. In addition, her staff really went above and beyond to help me with some prior medical history in another state. I rest easier knowing this little one has a great doctor.

September 4th, 2010

Absolutely love this doctor.

April 13th, 2016