A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriaan Van Gaalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriaan Van Gaalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriaan Van Gaalen, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Gaalen graduated from Erasmus Universiteit, Rotterdam. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Gaalen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriaan J Van Gaalen FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adriaan J. Van Gaalen practice?
- Dr. Adriaan Van Gaalen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adriaan Van Gaalen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Wind Gap, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.