Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

had me laughing show details had me laughing
Nov 26th, 2012

At first i was unsure about him..he came off quiet, and not very personable ..I was wrong...I had my first child last year,and had to be induced..naturally i was terrified. He had me laughing the entire time,which helped calm my nerves and get my mind off things..he delivered my daughter effortlessly .I will be returning to him for future pregnancies! !

Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr. Van Gaalen is a very kind and soft spoken doctor. He makes you feel at ease and has wonderful bedside manner.

Oct 4th, 2011

I've been Dr. VanGaalen's patient since 2003. He always spends a lot of time making sure I understand his replies to any questions that I have. He always ask how everything is going, which is really nice of him. I feel comfortable getting my annual pap done by him, though I strongly dislike the pap (ugh). I highly recommend him.

Love Dr. Van Gaalen show details Love Dr. Van Gaalen
May 31st, 2011

We love Dr Van Gaalen. He delivered both of my girls with no problems. He is easy to deal with and let us make our own decisions on certain things. I do wish he was still at Hillside Ob/gyn. Loved the staff so much better than at St Lukes. Staff is not as friendly, but love the doctor so much that I still go to him. Highly recommend him!