Dr. Adrian Adrian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

May 3rd, 2012
Admitted to hospital through the Emergency Dept. about 7 p.m. Dr. did not make hospital visit by 6 p.m. the following day. Not acceptable practice--will spread the word!!!!

March 12th, 2012
Summerlin Patient
I was diagnosed with a blood clot in my leg. I had no idea what it was. This Dr did not explain anything to me. He started giving me blood thinners. During my 5 day stay in the hospital, he visited almost daily but the problem was, each visit only lasted a minute. I had so many concerns and questions to ask but he would leave my room immediately. I was never given an opportunity to get all my questions answered. I realized my condition was serious because I googled it myself. He did not seem to care. I should have been provided other options to remove the clot or atleast discuss it with me. Now it's too late because my clot is old. If this Dr has been assigned to you, you need to educated about your condition if you don't know about it. Get the best treatment and don't settle for only standard treatment.

May 27th, 2010
Dr. Arobindo Dutt
I was admitted to Summerlin Hospital, Las Vegas. Dr Adrian Adrian was appointed by the hospital to be my PCP while at the hospital. He never came on time the four days i was there, never touched once, not even to check my vital signs, never asked me how was I feeling. He made me wait for him the entire day till 5PM the day I was released from the hospital. I was supposed to be released from the hospital bt 10AM. The nurse called him several times but HE COULD NOT CARE LESS. I am now trying to find what bill he has submitted to medicare for his services.

May 24th, 2010
Bad manners
i was taken to summerlin hospital i had a diabetic seizure i lost my job and no insurance,the second day i was there he walks in my room and he did not even say how are you,or are feeling better.all he said and there was a nurse there also he looked at me with a cold look not even a smile or a look of caring and he said(dont come back here no more go to U.M.C. then he walked away,later giving one nurse my prescription and not even telling me what to use or not even caring to help with my medication im unemployed no insurance,how does this wanna-be Dr expect me to pay for my insuin,then he sends me home early and i have to come back again for 2 days again he comes in my room and says again dont come back here again go to U.M.C. WELL I DID AND u.m.c. FOUND MY PROBLEM IN 3 HRS.i was lacking my insulin thank you U.M.C. i hope no one dies with this crazy adrian wanna be DR.if i would of got very ill i would sue adrian adrian.