Dr. Adrian Adrian Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Adrian Adrian?

September 14th, 2017

Years ago, This so-called doctor had a practice in San Pedro California. Besides always double scheduling two people for every 15 minutes of the day and being short with his patients. He destroyed my trust in doctors forever. You see, "Dr. Adrian Adrian told me I was positive for Hepatitis C. He did a presumptive test and said he would have to give me a more detailed test as the presumptive test give a high number of false positives. After the second more detailed test came back with normal numbers, Adrian told me that I either just got Hepatitis or that my body was fighting it off. I was in shock. I thought life as I knew it was over. He acted as if everything was normal. I proceeded to ask him to refer me to a liver specialist and he was surprised and asked me why I wanted a referal. I told him i want to know how to take care of myself with this diagnosis. When I went to the liver doctor he asked me why I was there. I told him my doctor told me twice I was positive for Hepatitis. The doctor looked at me and told me that I did not have Hepatitis and that my numbers were normal. I asked for another test to verify this fact. The result same back normal. Beware of this man as he seems to me like a sociopath looking to generate money by billing insurance companies and by devastating his patients with false test results.

May 4th, 2012

Admitted to hospital through the Emergency Dept. about 7 p.m. Dr. did not make hospital visit by 6 p.m. the following day. Not acceptable practice--will spread the word!!!!

March 12th, 2012

Summerlin Patient

I was diagnosed with a blood clot in my leg. I had no idea what it was. This Dr did not explain anything to me. He started giving me blood thinners. During my 5 day stay in the hospital, he visited almost daily but the problem was, each visit only lasted a minute. I had so many concerns and questions to ask but he would leave my room immediately. I was never given an opportunity to get all my questions answered. I realized my condition was serious because I googled it myself. He did not seem to care. I should have been provided other options to remove the clot or atleast discuss it with me. Now it's too late because my clot is old. If this Dr has been assigned to you, you need to educated about your condition if you don't know about it. Get the best treatment and don't settle for only standard treatment.

May 27th, 2010

Dr. Arobindo Dutt

I was admitted to Summerlin Hospital, Las Vegas. Dr Adrian Adrian was appointed by the hospital to be my PCP while at the hospital. He never came on time the four days i was there, never touched once, not even to check my vital signs, never asked me how was I feeling. He made me wait for him the entire day till 5PM the day I was released from the hospital. I was supposed to be released from the hospital bt 10AM. The nurse called him several times but HE COULD NOT CARE LESS. I am now trying to find what bill he has submitted to medicare for his services.

May 24th, 2010

Bad manners

i was taken to summerlin hospital i had a diabetic seizure i lost my job and no insurance,the second day i was there he walks in my room and he did not even say how are you,or are feeling better.all he said and there was a nurse there also he looked at me with a cold look not even a smile or a look of caring and he said(dont come back here no more go to U.M.C. then he walked away,later giving one nurse my prescription and not even telling me what to use or not even caring to help with my medication im unemployed no insurance,how does this wanna-be Dr expect me to pay for my insuin,then he sends me home early and i have to come back again for 2 days again he comes in my room and says again dont come back here again go to U.M.C. WELL I DID AND u.m.c. FOUND MY PROBLEM IN 3 HRS.i was lacking my insulin thank you U.M.C. i hope no one dies with this crazy adrian wanna be DR.if i would of got very ill i would sue adrian adrian.

April 5th, 2017