Dr. Adrian Arya MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Phoenix, AZ

3.6

December 7th, 2016
I just want to express my sincere appreciation for the promptness and professional care that was given to me by Dr. Arya and his staff. All my questions were answered regarding my care and surgery. Extremely well taken care of.

November 13th, 2015
Dr. Arya wanted to do a life threatening biopsy and start radiation on a small growth on my larynx. I got a second opinion and it turned out the growth was only a deformed blood vessel. I almost received radiation because he didn't know what he was looking at. Also, he billed me 12 months after my appt date.

November 3rd, 2011
I got to wait a long time for a lot of inclusiive testing and ineffective medication in order to be insulted by the office help. It's time to look for another doctor in another practice.
After waiting over an hour and filling out extensive forms (the patient attendees asked the same question that are on the forms, without refering to the forms)the Dr. ran several tests, over two seperate visits, prescribed both pills and sprays that were ineffective. On the appointed day for follow up the business manager demanded payment, without giving me the opportunity to determine its valiidity, as a prerequisite to meeting with the doctor. There are other doctors and other practices that could provide real service, instead of what I got here.

March 23rd, 2011
Mrs. C. Noriz
Dr Arya diagnosed,explained every option in detal. Expert Dr. doesn't need long appts. to diagnose patients. All staff is pleasant. Ultimately cured me with surgery!!! Infection hindered my everday life before I met Arya. My life with severe sinus issues was changed for the better. Able to enjoy life after surgery. I have referred MANY people including family to Dr Arya over the years and have not heard 1 negative complaint. GREAT AWSOME DR!!!

February 19th, 2011
Dr arya did my husbands surgery,removal of a tumor in his salivary gland. A very delicate procedure,one could damage facial nerve or could lose your hearing but my husband recovered without any problems or complication inspite of having blood pressure problems.Same year,i need to have my thyroids removed.I researched new procedures like the da vinci and surgeons that does the procedure, talked to several doctors and anesthesiologist that i know ,researched other otolarygologist and i decided to go with someone that i really know that will do a good job and has excellent skill and so dr arya ended up doing my total thyroidectomy.i was able to eat after i recovered from anesthesia,minimal post op pain,he monitored my calcium level diligently even after i was discharged, i was going to the lab for calcium levels while at home and 7 days after surgery my sutures were removed and i am good to go. I am a registered nurse,i always make sure that the people that will take charge of my health are the best and i found one in Dr. Adrian Arya.

October 21st, 2010
He is very intenititive

July 28th, 2010
Enjoyed my over all expierence at the office and at the hospital.. Excellent bedside manners and keeping us informed what was going on with out son..He did an outstanding job on his operation...

May 17th, 2010
Dr. Adrian Arya -- Buyer Beware
Talk about a physician who might have had better success with a MBA than a MD. He is money focused. He crams patients into his schedule and after waiting over an hour to see him for a scheduled appointment, good luck getting 5 minutes of his attention. More so, when you finally make his schedule and have your 5 minutes, you are told to reschedule for another follow-up appointment (with items that could have been satisfied on the initial appointment or prior to the appointment). Clinical competency? I would check his Google background, his level of integrity and his ability to be honest to his patients. See Phoenix, AZ Hospital, Arya reviews. Buyer Beware!