A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Baddar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Baddar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Baddar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baddar graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baddar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adrian T. Baddar practice?
Dr. Adrian Baddar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Orthopedic Surgeons.