A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Baddar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Baddar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baddar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baddar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Baddar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baddar graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baddar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Talat Baddar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adrian T. Baddar practice?
- Dr. Adrian Baddar has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Baddar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Orthopedic Surgeons.