Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrian Balica
Dr. Adrian Balica, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Balica is affiliated with Hunterdon Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital. Dr. Balica has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adrian Balica has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adrian Balica is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. William Kostis
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi6
Dr. Gary Ebert
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi24
Dr. Moti Tiku
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi46