A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Balica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Balica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Balica, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Balica graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Balica has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Claudiu Balica MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian C. Balica practice?
- Dr. Adrian Balica has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Balica practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.