Dr. Adrian Balica MD Patient Reviews

• 13 reviews

September 9th, 2015
I cannot say enough about Dr. Balica. He is very knowledgeable, kind, easy to talk to, and presents great bedside manners. I was blessed to have him delivering my daughter. He is truly wonderful!!

July 20th, 2015
Fantastic Doctor!
Dr. Balica was fantastic! He took the time I needed in order to properly discuss my diagnosis as well as my options. He was wonderful in his bedside manner and his explanations of my treatment options.

March 8th, 2015
Absolutely love Dr. Balica. He is the best at what he does.

January 3rd, 2014
Tubal Ligation
Very, caring, compassionate, thorough and has a sense of humor! I had a tubal ligation yesterday. For weeks prior to the day of surgery the thing that worried me the most was not waking up afterwards. As the anesthesiologist was preparing, Dr. Balica gently rubbed my foot, and I knew everything would be ok. Today, I have minimal pain. Great experience.

May 1st, 2013
Great experience
Dr Adian Balica is an excellent Dr. He is very kind and professional, I would definatelly recomend him to my friends and family, specially for surgery..

February 24th, 2012
DR. ADRIAN BALICA IS AN EXTRAORDINARY PHYSICIAN
Dr. Adrian Balica is an exceptional physician. He is very very kind, understanding, and has a great personality and spends a great deal of quality time with you during your office visit. He is as well an extraordinary surgeon. I just had a partial hysterectomy and experienced very little discomfort afterwards. I highly recommend Dr. Adrian Balica. If you choose not to use him you are definitely missing out on a GREAT PHYSICIAN!! Thank you Dr. Balica. You're the GREATEST by far!!!!!

December 23rd, 2010
He is the best!
Dr. Balica has to be hands down the best doctor out there. I have had so many issues with my health and he has been wonderful. My husband can't believe how knowledgeable and professional he is. He always follows up and makes me feel like Im in good hands. I trust him 100%. If you want the best ask for him, that is if you can get in to see him since everyone wants to see him.

August 27th, 2010
WONDERFUL!
Makes you feel like you are his only patient. No complaints at all as to his knowledge and professionalism.

May 20th, 2010
Great
I have had two beautiful children delivered by him and he is a WONDERFUL doctor. I can't say enough how great he is! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

March 4th, 2010
amazing
Such an amazing doctor. If everyone would be like him going to the doctor would not be so frightning. His bedside manner is great and he diagnosed my problem right awasy. He was the third doctor I saw and he was the only one that could figure out what was wrong with me. Dr. Balica is outstanding!!!!!

December 4th, 2009
The Best Doctor I Know!
Professional, caring, and knowledgeable. I always felt confident about my choices because of his honest and expert advice. He went above and beyond the call of duty in caring for me and my babies.

September 9th, 2009
NICU RN
Initially went to this office for another doctor but when i met Dr. Balica I was surprised by his bedside manners, personality, knowledge and sincerity. Lucky enough he was the doctor that delivered my daughter and considering the situation I was very lucky and glad that he was on that day. Without a doubt he's #1 on my list for when we plan to have our 2nd child! Thanks Dr. Balica.