Dr. Adrian Butler MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

April 18th, 2013
Best hand specialist
Dr Butler was very thorough, caring, and informative. He spent time explaining what the problem was....showed us the problem areas on the xray and MRI. He explained the procedure in great detail that needed to be done in order to correct the problem. He listened to our concerns and answered all of our questions. After surgery, he spent time explaining to my husband what he had found and what he had to do to repair the damage. He provided pictures taken during surgery that showed the damage and then showed his precision repair. He is top notch in my book and I would highly recommend him.

October 28th, 2009
I had more than 5 appt. with him and only once did I wait less than an hour and a half. I thought his beside manner was horrible. I was just a number bringing in money to him, I always felt like he was wanting to get me out of there as quick as possible. I wait over an hour and a half to see him, and he spends 5 minutes with me??? Mind you his beside manner was peachy keen if my hubby was around, what the heck? I would not recommend him.