A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Call:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Call is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Call, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Call graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Call has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- NW Family Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Parker Call MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian P. Call practice?
- Dr. Adrian Call has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Call practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.