A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Casillas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Casillas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casillas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Casillas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casillas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Casillas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Martin Casillas MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian M. Casillas practice?
- Dr. Adrian Casillas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Casillas practices Allergy & Immunology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Shreveport Allergists.