inactive

Adrian J Coleman MD Patient Reviews

January 20th, 2012
Lindsey
I didn't go by the recommendations and went to see Dr. Coleman and was really impressed. I felt like him and his staff cared about ME. He delivered my baby in 2008 and provided birth control after. When I needed him because it failed, he and his staff was there for me to help with my difficult decision. How anyone can say that his office is not the best has never been there. Maybe this site should check if people making comments actually went to the Doctor mentioned because I bet anyone that went to Dr. Coleman's office would have nothing but positive things to say!!!!!!

September 6th, 2011
Minnie
awful doctor, wouldn't recommend him at all

September 2nd, 2011
I WOULDN'T SEND MY DOG TO THIS DOCTOR,HE REALLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.

September 30th, 2009
Dr Colman & Staff
It took me along time to find a GYN. I did a lot of research on the internet. What I found was, you can't believe everything that you read on the internet!!I was very impressed that Dr Coleman took the time to listen to my concerns. Other OB/GYN's that I've seen always seemed so rushed. The staff was very friendly and informative. I would recommend Dr. Coleman to my friends and family members.

January 16th, 2009
Dr Adrian Coleman
When I went into Dr Colemans office, it was nicely furnished and very clean. The staff was friendly and he was amazing. He sat down and answered all my questions with detailed explaination. My former OB/GYN seemed to be to busy to talk with me. I have been seeing Dr Coleman for 7 years now. He has delivered both of my children. I would recommend him to anyone!!