A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Connolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Connolly, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Lawrence Connolly MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian L. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Adrian Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Connolly practices Dermatology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Dermatologists.