Dr. Adrian Cosmin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adrian Cosmin?

April 27th, 2016

Don't expect much from this doctor. This was my initial visit with him and would hope that he would spend more time with the patient then he would at follow ups. I had transferred from another practice and the wait time was way over an hour but only spent a few minutes with me. I have a big medical history and he tried telling me the diagnosis I had wasn't true but didn't ask what treatments I had before which helped minimize the current issues. I don't recommend to anyone who can see a different Doctor.

February 7th, 2013

Dr Cosmin is an extremely intelligent physician but can appear impatient though well-meaning in his intent--he has an excellent sense of humor and has an easy-going manner you feel comfortable with---

June 5th, 2012

Dr Cosmin is a horrible doctor. Not willing to talk to a patient. He told my father that he needed a kidney transplant. He took no blood before demanding my dad go through another surgery to create a fistula for life long dialysis. My dad saw another Nephrologist, had bloodwork done and was taken off of dialysis. Cosmin has the attitude that he is the doctor and you had better do what he says like a good little serf!

August 13th, 2017