A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Curnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Curnow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Curnow, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curnow graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Curnow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian John Curnow MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adrian J. Curnow practice?
- Dr. Adrian Curnow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Curnow practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Eagle, ID.
See Boise Surgeons and Boise Pediatric Surgeons.