Dr. Adrian Delaney III MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017
Dr. Delaney has been my Primary Care Physician for over 10 years. I have the utmost respect and complete confidence in his assessments and treatments of my medical needs. He is actually one of the few MDsleft that still takes the time to talk with you and address your concerns and medical problems. He is so supportive and truly cares about each patient he sees. If I could give more than 5 starts I would. Wait time is not an issue as I know that I will be taken care of when he can get to me. SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

December 4th, 2015
Dr. Delaney is a great doctor and wonderful person. I have been anemic for years and rather than tell me to take iron like all other doctors have in the past, he looked for the reason and resolved that issue. I highly recommend him to anyone - and have!

September 10th, 2013
The greats dr
I have been seeing dr Delaney since he started at clay platt family. I known the wait is long but he cares about each of he's pt. He is one of the GREATS out there that I had since I start. He will go out of his way to help anyone of he's pt. when I wait I take my phone and play games, get on Facebook, ect. The nusres always come in and our letting you know how much long it will be. I have only waited about 30mins for him. I don't know what I would do with out him. Thanks Dr Delaney for always being they.

September 22nd, 2011
Expect to wait because he will stay
When you see Dr. Delaney, expect to wait. Maybe an hour, hour and a half. Why? Because, with each patient, he does not leave the room until the patient is TREATED. Treated physically and mentally. I do not mind waiting because I know when it is my turn that he will not leave my room until I am done. He does that for all his patients...so I don't mind the wait. He is young, energentic, sympathic and very compentent. I drive 30 minutes to see only him. Trust me, in a medical world more inclined to get in and out, punch their money ticket, and not really care, Dr. Delaney is the old school town doctor. I see him as the doctors of days past, with medical bag in hand, coming to your home and not leaving your home until you are comfortable. Dr. Delaney is the best doctor that I have ever had.

February 27th, 2017