A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Demidont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Demidont graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Demidont has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronstein and Jeffries, P.A.
- St Vincents Hosp Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Charles Demidont DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adrian C. Demidont practice?
- Dr. Adrian Demidont has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Demidont practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.