A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Divittorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Divittorio is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Divittorio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Divittorio graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Divittorio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- J.L. Bedsole Rotary Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Giovanni Divittorio MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian G. Divittorio practice?
- Dr. Adrian Divittorio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Divittorio practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Minette, AL.
See Mobile Internists, Mobile Pulmonologists, and Mobile Sleep Medicine Doctors.