A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duffy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Duffy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Dominick Duffy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adrian D. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Adrian Duffy has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Duffy practices Psychiatry near Anoka, MN.
See Anoka Psychiatrists.