A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Dusa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Dusa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dusa
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dusa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Dusa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dusa graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dusa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital South
- OSU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Cristian Dusa MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian C. Dusa practice?
- Dr. Adrian Dusa has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Dusa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC and Salisbury, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Cardiologists.