A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Dusa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Dusa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Dusa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardias
Education & Awards
Dr. Dusa graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dusa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Cristian Dusa MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian C. Dusa practice?
- Dr. Adrian Dusa has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Dusa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC and Winston Salem, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Cardiologists.